Environment and sustainablility
The third Generation of Ideas programme:
- 50 researchers from 11 research centres and departments of the UAB took part in the third programme.
- 10 projects were developed, all focussed on the topics of the environment and sustainable energy.
- As a novelty for this third programme two sponsor companies from the sector also took part: Aqualogy and Fluidra.
- The winning project was AEinnova, an energy solution based on the generation of electrical energy from residual heat.
- Second prize was awarded to Blue Human Photonics, an intelligent system for managing LED lighting via Smart Bluetooth.
- Finally, OnaSensLife won third prize with equipment for controlling Legionnaire’s disease.