Industrial Biotecnology and Biomedicine
6th edition of the Generation of Ideas programme:
- 34 researchers took part from 15 research centres and departments of the UAB and XRB.
- They developed 9 projects, all in the areas of Industrial Biotechnology and Biomedicine
- As in previous programmes three sponsor companies and institutions from the sector also took part this year: Sincrotró Parc, AirLiquide, Roche Diagnostics and the Council of Sant Cugat.
- The winning project was Nanomplastics.
- The second prize was awarded to the project Res-Kit.
- Finally, the company Ovatec won the third prize.