New applications for the aerospace sector
The fourth Generation of Ideas programme:
- This programme attracted 34 researchers from 7 research centres and departments of the UAB.
- They developed 9 projects, all in the areas of application for the aerospace sector.
- As in the third programme, this year the participants were joined by three sponsor companies from the sector: AirLiquide, GTD and Sener.
- The winning project was 2DEDGE, a continuous production platform for quality graphene.
- The second prize in this year’s programme was awarded to the OISensing project for a new material named BL (Bi-Layer) Film, which is completely organic and sensitive to infrared radiation.
- Finally, Smart Coding Tech obtained third prize for its innovative solution for fast data transmission and efficient storage.