Cultural, creative and experience-based industries
The fifth Generation of Ideas programme:
- 30 researchers took part from 8 research centres and departments of the UAB.
- They developed 8 projects, all in the areas of cultural, creative and experience-based industries
- As in previous programmes three sponsor companies and institutions from the sector also took part this year: Sincrotró Parc, AirLiquide, Primavera Sound and the Councils of Rubí, Sant Cugat and Cerdanyola.
- The winning project was Digitus II, a platform for reading and analysing manuscripts.
- Second prize was awarded to the Caduf project which is a service for the management and valorisation of landscape heritage.
- Finally, the Zephyrus project with professional kit for the anoxic disinfection of heritage products took the third prize.